FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
My device isn't producing vapor?
CAUSES - Defected cartridge (Resistance lower than 0.8 ohm), Connection issue, Not enough oil in the cartridge. or Low battery
SOLUTION - Replace cartridge, Use standard 510 thread cartridges. Replace cartridge with enough oil in it. or charge the battery
My devices power doesn’t charge?
CAUSES - USB cable connection issue or cable defected, Charger issue, or Battery cell defected.
SOLUTION - Inspect the connection of charger or replace USB cable. Use reliable 5V 2A charger Return the product to the distributor/retailer for further settlement. Do NOT attempt to repair or take it apart.
My devices power doesn’t last?
CAUSES - Charger issue. Battery cell defected
SOLUTION - Use reliable 5V 2A charger,Return the product to the distributor/retailer for further settlement. Do NOT attempt to repair or take it apart
My device is not vibrating?
CAUSES - Connection issue,Battery dropped or broken, No power
SOLUTION - Inspect if the cartridge is well connected with the adapter and magnetic ring, Inspect if the battery got broken from dropping or other cases,or Charge the battery
Charging light doesn’t light?
CAUSES - USB cable defected,Charger issue
3.Charger is not connected properly.
SOLUTION - Replace USB cable, Use reliable 5V 2A charger,Inspect the connection of charger
Having an issue that isnt up here?
SOLUTION - Please contact brnr today and let us know any issues your facing and we will do what we can do.
F A Q CALIFORNIA PROP 65
PROP 65 Warning for California Residents: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING CANNABIS SMOKE AND MYRCENE WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV/PRODUCT
Why Am I Seeing This Warning? BRNR is committed to consumer safety and ensuring that it complies with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. California Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about exposures to certain “listed” chemicals so consumers can make informed choices about their purchases. We provide Proposition 65 warnings on our packaging and our websites to insure we comply with the law.
BRNR 1 Year Limited Warranty
How Long Does the Warranty Last and What Does the Warranty Cover?
Advanced Vapor Devices (“AVD/BRNR Lab”) warrants BRNR Lab (“BRNR”) products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for one (1) year from the date of retail purchase from www.BRNRlab.com or from an authorized BRNR retailer by the original purchaser. This Limited Warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers and does not apply to purchases through unauthorized 3rd party resellers such as DHgate, eBay, and Craigslist.
What Will AVD Do?
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the one (1) year limited warranty period, AVD/BRNR Lab will, at its sole discretion, either: (1) Repair the defect; or (2) Exchange the device for a new device.
Except as stated herein, AVD makes no other express warranty.
What is NOT Covered By the Warranty?
- BRNR and AVD Cartridges are not covered by this warranty;
- Any non-BRNR Lab products, any BRNR Lab products other than the BRNR vaporization devices;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, flood, fire, storms, earthquakes, or other acts of God;
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture, including but not limited to liquids, foods, water, rain, melting snow, extreme humidity, and other types of moisture;
- Damage from environmental conditions, including but not limited to extreme heat, extreme cold, high altitude, dust, dirt, sand, and other such similar conditions;
- Damage caused by oil cartridges or accessories used with the device;
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use or connection to improper voltage;
- Any device or part thereof that has been modified to alter the device functionality or capability;
- Damage to the device (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by AVD/BRNR Lab or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by AVD/BRNR Lab but where usage of such accessories was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured; any device that is determined to be a counterfeit device;
- Normal performance degradation of batteries or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions. Please contact BRNR Customer Care for more information on battery degradation;
- In addition, opening the device housing, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
How Do You Get Service?
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
- Review this BRNR 1 year Limited Warranty to confirm that the device is warranted hereunder;
- Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records;
To receive warranty support, you must register the device and device serial number at www.BRNRlab.com within 30 days of the date of retail purchase as both are needed to establish the start/end dates of the Limited Warranty;
TO ARRANGE FOR WARRANTY SERVICE, AND BEFORE SENDING YOUR BRNR DEVICE TO AVD/BRNR LAB, first contact BRNR Customer Support by submitting a support request, including pertinent details of the problem experienced. A BRNR Customer Support Technician will then contact you to trouble shoot the problem. The Support Technician may request additional information about the issue, including pictures or videos before approving warranty service and, if appropriate, may provide an authorization to return the device to BRNR Lab;
- AVD/BRNR LAB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY RETURN MADE WITHOUT PRIOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION FROM AVD/BRNR LAB;
All devices approved for warranty service must be returned to AVD/BRNR Lab before a replacement device will be provided.
- DO NOT SEND AVD/BRNR LAB ANY BRNR CARTRIDGE OR AVD CARTRIDGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE REMOVE THE POD BEFORE ANY DEVICE IS SHIPPED BACK TO BRNR LAB.
- You are responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the device to BRNR Lab. For approved warranty claims under this Limited Warranty, AVD/BRNR Lab will pay for domestic shipping and handling costs to ship a new or repaired device back to you. The cost of return shipping to you for devices not covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and AVD/BRNR Lab will require pre-payment of shipping charges before such devices are returned.
- AVD/BRNR Lab is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you. Please do not include any accessories as they will not be returned. AVD/BRNR Lab strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number and notify customer support when the package is sent.
- Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement will be subject to age-verification. AVD/BRNR Lab will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of legal age to purchase the device.
Can I Get a Refund?
Refunds are only available for new and unused devices purchased from www.BRNRlab.com and must be returned directly to AVD/BRNR Lab within seven (7) days of purchase. If the device has been used, a refund will not be honored.
Devices purchased through an authorized BRNR retailer will not be refunded by AVD/BRNR Lab; in such case, any refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
What Are Your Rights and Responsibilities?
- REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER
- IN NO EVENT SHALL AVD/BRNR LAB BE LIABLE FOR MONETARY DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSSES ARISING FROM ANY DEVICE DEFECT OR FAILURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, TIME OR FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT.
- EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Some states and/or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
- AVD/BRNR Lab is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by retailers and does not authorize any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices.